Pages

Chocolate Mug Cake!!!

Monday, May 26, 2014


For my first recipe I wanted to do something fun and super easy.
|
|
Yesterday I found a recipe for Chocolate Mug Cake!!!! 
Unlike other artificial ones this one was pretty stinking good.
Although it did have artificial sweetener it didn't have that kind of a taste.
It tasted like a regular mug cake.
But!, the best part is that it takes less then 3 minutes total,, if you ask me that's pretty SWEET!!!

Now I hate it when people babble on and on before sharing a recipe so I'll jump into this yummy dessert!!!!


Ingredients
1 egg
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 c. Almond flour or Coconut flour
2 tbsp melted butter
3 tbsp artificial sweetener (I used Splenda)
1 tbsp coco powder(unsweetened)
1 tbsp water

Directions:
Mix!!!!
Cover with plastic film and cut a slit in the top.
Then put into the microwave for 2:30 minutes.
Take out and eat plain. 
Or top with my recipe for Berry Whipped Topping!

Berry Whiped Topping

Ingredients:
Half a cup of sugar free whip cream(you can whip it yourself)
1/4 cup strawberries 
1/8 c.blue berries

Directions:
Whip it all together until it Is combined nicely;)
Voila!!!!
Enjoy this recipe,,, there are more to come!

Let me know if you tried this recipe in the comment section!
Don't forget to tag me in a picture on Instagram!: @daddyslittlegirl97

God Bless you, your family, and your day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS