Pages

2 minute microwave chocolate cake!

Monday, June 30, 2014

Why yes I Hannah Nicole Leslie have taken a sad chocolate mug cake and made it blossom into a yummy Chocolate Mug Cake!!!!
I don't like a ton of small talk so here we go with my version of chocolate mug cake!

Ingredients:
5 tsp of your choice of flour (I used rice)
1 tsp oil 
2 tsp of agave,maple or honey
2 tsp cocoa powder
3 tbsp of heavy cream+ 1tbsp of water or 3 tbsp milk 
1 heaping tbsp of chocolate chips
1/8 tsp baking soda

Directions
In a bowl mix your dry ingredients then add all your wet ingredients,,,stir thoroughly 
Then add your chips and microwave for about 1 1/2 min.
Take out and enjoy!

I really loved this recipe and it was that perfect chocolate fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS