Pages

Mediterranean salsa salad!!!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

OMW!!!! 
This salsa is delicious and so easy to make!!!!
All you need is 4 little ingredients (minus salt and pepper)
Well that's all I have to say so lets get into the delicious recipe!!!

Ingredients:
1/2 cucumber 
1 crabtomato 
1/2 tbsp Greek yogurt
1 tsp dill
Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Cube your veggies First!
Next toss the yogurt, dill, and veggies together in a bowl!
Put in an adorable bowl and enjoy!!!
You can add black olives for an even better flavor!

I hope you try this and if you do let me know if you liked it down below.

Have a picture you want me to see??
Instagram me: @daddyslittlegirl97

Business inquiries?: thebookofruth@yahoo.com 
:)
God bless you, Your family, and your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS