Pages

Homenade Chocolate ice Cream!!!

Saturday, May 31, 2014


I love ice Cream especially  the kind of ice cream that taste like frozen fudge.
So when trying to make a recipe for chocolate milk syrup (which I failed at) I decided that it was the perfect taste for ice cream!!!
So I put it in the freezer and had most of it today.,,,,I may go into a sugar a coma. :-P

Ingredients:
2 c.milk
1c.whipping cream 
3/4 c. Cocoa powder
5 tbsp Splenda (or sweetener of choice)
1/2 tbsp vanilla

Directions:
In a pan boil together the milk,cream,and vanilla.
When it starts to boil turn the fire onto low and add in the cocoa and sweetener.
Let that boil for 5 minutes(this will keep it from being grainy) stirring constantly.
When done transfer to a freezeable plastic container.
Put in the freezer over night and when you take it out it should be hard,,
put it in the microwave for 1 minute and serve.

Serves:4
I hope you enjoyed!!!

Let me know what you if you tried this recipe!!!!

Don't forget to tag me in a picture on Instagram!: @daddyslittlegirl97

God Bless you, your family, and your day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS